Know Before You Go
Please note: Compliance with Belmont Park’s health and safety protocols is a condition of admittance and will be strictly enforced. Failure to follow health and safety protocols will result in removal from the property without refund.
Requirements for Entry
- Tickets may be presented via a mobile device and are accessible by logging into your ticket account through Ticketmaster.com or NYRA AccountManager.
- For our full digital ticket guide, please click here.
Security Entry Check
- All coolers and bags are subject to search by NYRA Security.
- Small coolers containing food and non-alcoholic beverages are permitted in the backyard and in the trackside Top of the Stretch picnic area. Coolers larger than 12" x 6" x 12" are permitted only in the Top of the Stretch.
- Outside alcoholic beverages are permitted only in the Top of the Stretch. Any guests entering the track with outside alcohol must enter through the Grandstand West entrance.
- Small Coolers are not permitted within the Clubhouse seating areas or trackside apron.
- To limit cash handling and reduce contact between staff and guests, select areas will only accept credit card or digital payment methods. These areas include select concessions, parking and ticket sales locations.
- Frequently touched surfaces will be regularly cleaned and disinfected.
- Guests and staff are encouraged to wash their hands frequently.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be available throughout Belmont Park for guest and staff use.
ADA SEATING: The New York Racing Association, Inc. (NYRA) strives to provide wheelchair and companion seating to our fans requiring accessible seating. Accessible seating is located throughout the Clubhouse and Grandstand of Belmont Park. Orders are filled on a first-come, first-serve basis, subject to availability. Please visit Ticketmaster.com or call 844-NYRA-TIX for more information.
*** ALL SEATING AND HOSPITALITY TICKETS INCLUDE ADMISSION. ***
No re-entry will be allowed on Belmont Stakes day.